proper Thai Massage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried a proper thai massage for the first time today (I know).
I've been in flaming agony for the last two weeks with shoulder pain. I've tried every pain killer I could get my hands on but still ended up laying awake at night because of the pain. A mate of mine recommended trying the Huahin Moon massage place on borough rd. I felt like a right dirty old get when I sneaked in the door praying no fcker I knew would see me. After a chat with Dave the owners husband I tried a traditional thai massage.
Fuxme the lass twisted and pummelled me. it knacked at the time but within a few hours I'm now pain free for the first time in weeks.
There are signs up warning not to ask for 'extras' mind but I suppose some will always try it on.:lol:

miracle workers

I tried a proper thai massage for the first time today (I know).
I've been in flaming agony for the last two weeks with shoulder pain. I've tried every pain killer I could get my hands on but still ended up laying awake at night because of the pain. A mate of mine recommended trying the Huahin Moon massage place on borough rd. I felt like a right dirty old get when I sneaked in the door praying no fcker I knew would see me. After a chat with Dave the owners husband I tried a traditional thai massage.
Fuxme the lass twisted and pummelled me. it knacked at the time but within a few hours I'm now pain free for the first time in weeks.
There are signs up warning not to ask for 'extras' mind but I suppose some will always try it on.:lol:

miracle workers

One next to the burton house?

i've no doubt he is but it's not 'down' from the Burton House it's directly opposite a mere 5 yards across the road
Is that the name of the pub opposite?
I thought it was the name of a place further up. Nee wonder he had bother when they first opened. It's a shame really as he was almost apologetic about its location. Regardless, I'll be going back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back