Propane gas suppliers

At the end of last summer I accidentally left a burner on my gas barbecue and dropped a full bloody tank. It was in open air like so it wasnā€™t a risk or owt (well maybe to the environment) I just assumed leisure gas bottles would be non essential so not available so I just bought a couple of poxy disposable things to do the tea tonight.

At the end of last summer I accidentally left a burner on my gas barbecue and dropped a full bloody tank. It was in open air like so it wasnā€™t a risk or owt (well maybe to the environment) I just assumed leisure gas bottles would be non essential so not available so I just bought a couple of poxy disposable things to do the tea tonight.
I bought a gas bbq during the heatwave a couple of years ago. Went to buyproducts for a bottle of patio gas and he said calor werenā€™t allowing him to sell any. He then told me itā€™s just propane in a different bottle and he could sell me a bottle of that a lot cheaper. He did say I would need a new adaptor for the bbq which he handily sold for Ā£6.

Back