Proof that McDonalds staff are thick as mince...

So I take the bairn in after school for a treat.
He wants a cheeseburger with no sauce or onions on.
I asked for a plain cheeseburger with nothing on.
Wait a few minutes as it’s plain and it has to be made to order.
Bairn gets his cheeseburger and bites into it.
Dad, Dad ... what son.
My cheeseburger hasn’t got any cheese on.
WTF.
I go back to the till. Excuse me mate. The bairns cheeseburger has got no cheese on.
His reply.... you said you wanted a cheese burger with nothing on...
correct mate.. but where the cheese?
You said nothing on it so I put it through as a beef burger.
FFS mate if wanted a plain burger I’d have asked for a burger not a f***ing cheeseburger with no cheese !!!
The lad still didn’t understand why I was laughing at him !!!
His boss had to come over and re do the order.
I got a free McFlurry out of it so was worth it in the end!!

I’m hoping Idris Elba will play me in the movie

You made them redo the order? Why didn't you just ask for a slice of cheese to stick on the burger they gave you?

So I take the bairn in after school for a treat.
He wants a cheeseburger with no sauce or onions on.
I asked for a plain cheeseburger with nothing on.
Wait a few minutes as it’s plain and it has to be made to order.
Bairn gets his cheeseburger and bites into it.
Dad, Dad ... what son.
My cheeseburger hasn’t got any cheese on.
WTF.
I go back to the till. Excuse me mate. The bairns cheeseburger has got no cheese on.
His reply.... you said you wanted a cheese burger with nothing on...
correct mate.. but where the cheese?
You said nothing on it so I put it through as a beef burger.
FFS mate if wanted a plain burger I’d have asked for a burger not a f***ing cheeseburger with no cheese !!!
The lad still didn’t understand why I was laughing at him !!!
His boss had to come over and re do the order.
I got a free McFlurry out of it so was worth it in the end!!

I’m hoping Idris Elba will play me in the movie
They have no problem understanding plain double cheeseburgers usually, you just caught an extra dumb one mate

I'm a manager in McDonalds and the way some customers gan on and speak to the younger members of staff is unreal, the majority are just young people leaving school or part time at uni. It does have the stereotype of just having thick people working there (me being one of them) but it's a class job for young people starting out but even I would struggle to find motivation as a youngen when you've got people screaming in your face everyday cos they've had to wait 2 minutes for something. Guaranteed some of the stuff people kick off about they wouldn't kick off about in other places for the same thing, it's just cos it's McDonald's they do it.

I'm a manager in McDonalds and the way some customers gan on and speak to the younger members of staff is unreal, the majority are just young people leaving school or part time at uni. It does have the stereotype of just having thick people working there (me being one of them) but it's a class job for young people starting out but even I would struggle to find motivation as a youngen when you've got people screaming in your face everyday cos they've had to wait 2 minutes for something. Guaranteed some of the stuff people kick off about they wouldn't kick off about in other places for the same thing, it's just cos it's McDonald's they do it.
i find the way people talk to them down here is a complete disgrace. Its usually people thick as a brick trying to lord it over someone they perceive to be beneath them.

the irony being that the mcds workers are usually students or young kids working their way up to a career, whilst those barking orders and being obnoxious are heading for a life on the rock and roll.

i find the way people talk to them down here is a complete disgrace. Its usually people thick as a brick trying to lord it over someone they perceive to be beneath them.

the irony being that the mcds workers are usually students or young kids working their way up to a career, whilst those barking orders and being obnoxious are heading for a life on the rock and roll.

Don't get es wrong there is people who don't give a shit who arent the brightest but you get that anywhere. Some of the people who I've worked with in the past whilst they've been at uni and college and then moved on to a lot better things once finishing is unreal and fair play to them.

Don't get es wrong there is people who don't give a shit who arent the brightest but you get that anywhere. Some of the people who I've worked with in the past whilst they've been at uni and college and then moved on to better a lot better things once finishing is unreal.
of course

but i admire anyone prepared to put in the effort to go to work.

Back