Proof that McDonalds staff are thick as mince...

Good lad. Resort to name calling. One nil me. Got a six pack mate. All kids deserve some treats now and then, stops them gorging when they’re older.

Wey nor its one nil nee body. You called McDonald's staff thick probably because you got your order wrong man.

I used to work at mcdonalds for a year and a bit while at college, you wouldn't believe some of the bellends there was.

Some people would ask for a plain cheese burger and complain that there was cheese on it.
Some people would ask for a plain cheese burger and complain that there was no cheese on it.

Would they really?

Would they really?

I go to McDs once or twice a year max. I'm always amazed what a fking zoo it is in there on the customer side of the counter. I've never seen worse table manners, manners in general, unsociable behaviour, plain chaviness etc. The way some people including children seem to treat the staff with not even a please or thank you ... I'm surprised they don't gob in everyone's order. It's no surprise they don't put their brain in gear given the gormless slack jawed inbred c@nts that regularly get in there.

PS and I'm no prude ... I've worked all over the world but McDs in the U.K is the place to go if you want to take the kids to the zoo. It trumps the body parts market in Lagos Nigeria by some way. Then again, maybe the end of Roker pier during Makkie bashing season probably just pips McDs for pond life.

I'll only ever use the McD drive through. The coffee isn't bad and I'm a sucker for an occasional Big Mac. I know its rubbish food but once in a while I enjoy it.

So I take the bairn in after school for a treat.
He wants a cheeseburger with no sauce or onions on.
I asked for a plain cheeseburger with nothing on.
Wait a few minutes as it’s plain and it has to be made to order.
Bairn gets his cheeseburger and bites into it.
Dad, Dad ... what son.
My cheeseburger hasn’t got any cheese on.
WTF.
I go back to the till. Excuse me mate. The bairns cheeseburger has got no cheese on.
His reply.... you said you wanted a cheese burger with nothing on...
correct mate.. but where the cheese?
You said nothing on it so I put it through as a beef burger.
FFS mate if wanted a plain burger I’d have asked for a burger not a f***ing cheeseburger with no cheese !!!
The lad still didn’t understand why I was laughing at him !!!
His boss had to come over and re do the order.
I got a free McFlurry out of it so was worth it in the end!!

I’m hoping Idris Elba will play me in the movie

Same happened to me at Dalton Park McDonald's.

Plain Double Cheeseburger and they gave me a double beef burger, useless fuckers.

Lifting!

I hardly go but when I do I get a big mac large fries and some nuggets.

Put the fries into the Big Mac each layer with a nugget or two in as well. Actually makes a big burger but still hungry 5 mins after eating it.

Were you expecting to feel fuller for longer by putting some of your meal into another part of it?

That’s the only McDonald’s where I’ve been so utterly fucked off with the service and product that I’ve actually sent an email to complain. I’m lazy as fuck so it takes a real problem to get me complaining, and I’ve worked in food and beverage before so I usually just put it down to a bad day and let them get on with it. Ironically, they’re so bad at customer service that they didn’t even respond to my complaint.
They’ve fucked my last two orders up as well.
Next time I’m going to ask them to raise a non-conformance and inform me of the result of the investigation, including root cause and corrective actions in writing.

Fair enough some of the kids might be not as switched on but fair play to them for working (some of them full time) there and being self sustainable.

For the ones who came from broken families and/or dropped out of the education system at 14/15/16 with a load of childhood troubles and who have decided to give themselves some routine and security by working at the likes of Mcdonalds/KFC etc, fair play to them for trying to better themselves instead of taking the easy option of the dole.

Fair play to them for having to serve hoards of knackers and knuckledraggers anarl.

Back