Proof that McDonalds staff are thick as mince...

Discussion in 'SMB' started by safccfas, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Aituk7

Aituk7 Winger

Most customers are appreciative that it takes time to make a burger and that..... it's just the dumb one's mate

DisillusionedOldGit likes this.
  2. Frijj

Frijj Striker Contributor

Well you should tell your mate to pipe down then

Aituk7 likes this.
  3. The soap powder

The soap powder Goalkeeper

its people like the OP that make me have to wait in the flipping parking bays !!!!

4. Aituk7

Aituk7 Winger

I remember those days!

What are your thoughts on the big tasty?

5. Frijj

Frijj Striker Contributor

Delish

Aituk7 likes this.
  6. Aituk7

Aituk7 Winger

Rights is it :cool:

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
  7. Neb_Safc

Neb_Safc Midfield

Imagine writing all that on a forum, Christ, I hope your child grows up with better crack than this like.

Emabarrasing.

8. dred

dred Winger

I really don't like people calling other people thick. Some people are more gifted than others and luckier to have a better education. No one knows what others have to endure in childhood which may effect them in later life.

DisillusionedOldGit and Slow joe like this.
  9. Neb_Safc

Neb_Safc Midfield

Loved working at Maccys me, any **** that got arsey we just got arsey back, best job I’ve ever had and taught me the fundamentals of how to run a business tbh it’s the factory button pressers who don’t have a clue, especially when their job will be replaced soon by a robot. What then.. might get a job on the drive through.

10. Amnorrageordie

Amnorrageordie Midfield

Teenagers working for a living instead of blagging motors etc. Wish they had been around when I was waiting for my turn at the pit. Just Walter Wilson's for me. Some fucking wankers on here man.

11. Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio Midfield

I actually agree tbh. People tend to come across all superior when dealing with McDonald’s staff which is pretty pathetic really

12. monkeytassle

monkeytassle Striker

Aren't you an estate agent?

13. Aldyyyy

Aldyyyy Winger

Say you went to a restaurant and got given a normal coke instead of a diet coke you would simply say summit like 'sorry but I think I've been given the wrong coke, I asked for a diet one's and it would get changed ne bother cos it's a simple mistake. In mcdonalds someone would barge past everyone 'HEW HOW HARD IS IT TO GET A FUCKING DRINK RIGHT I ASKED FOR A DIET COKE NOT A NORMAL ONE ARE YOU'S THAT THICK YOU CANT GET A SIMPLE THING RIGHT I WANT MY WHOLE MEAL REPLACING'

14. Mickdundee

Mickdundee Central Defender

7 pages for something that didn’t happen.

If you use the touch screens there is an option of “plain cheeseburger” (in the Happy Meal section anyway, I’ve never tried looking for a plain cheeseburger in the adults menu) so it actually an item on the menu. Unless the OP has asked for it in a really awkward way (in which case he is the thick one) there is no chance this actually happened.

15. citybythesea

citybythesea Midfield

I want to get a mc ds now

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
  16. ozz

ozz Midfield

Did you enjoy your first shift ? Don’t worry it will get easier !!

17. powburn red

powburn red Midfield

I would imagine you would learn a hell of a lot working at macdonalds as a young un.Plenty in respect if communication skillls, teamwork and grafting that could help going forward.

KarenDent likes this.
  18. safccfas

safccfas Midfield

Just to be clear. I didn’t kick off. I was laughing at how stupid his interpretation of my order was. I found it quite amusing.

19. Yankee Mackem

Yankee Mackem Winger

Snowflakes.

Snowflakes. everywhere.

20. You make a fair point here.
    Nothing like installing respect into the kids.

KarenDent likes this.