Proof of the after life

You saw aliens aswell didnt you?

I did tall white ones must have been about 3m tall as we're much taller than me and I'm not small.

They had no faces just like a white glow in a tall slim shape. Put their hands out towards me and I grabbed it then got told about how we all exist together but in a separate reality.

We all exist the same as each other and are in each others reality but what also different due to the choices we've made.

You can't affect another person's only your own time line so to say.

There is more after this if anything this is a test.

Don't think they were aliens in the sense of what we think of them either.

More like extra-dimensional lifeforms that had evolved past the biological stage and we're immortal

Last edited:
Once the neurological stage begins there are likely to be internal experiences of light, hence the often quoted tunnel of white light for NDEs. One interesting part of his experience was about being in a vacuity. This would make sense as the sense of time would have really slowed down and the sense of dimension gone. Eight minutes to the outside world would probably feel like much longer to the person dying. The ability of the brain to conceptualise will have ended so there is unlikely to be any fear, just a serene sense of peace. Might not be too bad to be honest with the final slip into the infinite not even noticed.

My main concern about it is that I'm fairly sure it'll be painful as fuck. The way you describe it there sounds alright, slowly drifting away serenely. I always think though, surely since at some point you stop breathing, it must feel like being suffocated. I don't see how the heart could stop pumping without the after effects of that being agonising. I might be wrong like because you do see old people who have just almost fell asleep when they've died, but I don't understand the process

Back