Promoted this season

Alternstively there are games we should have won / not lost. eg Charlton, Doncaster, Rochdale, Bristol Rovers, MK Dons.....if we had got maximum points from those games we would be top 2 now
Agreed but that’s the point, a good squad has the ability to win those games, to shut out teams and find aa way fo winning. This squad can’t and aren’t good enough. There aren’t many players we have that other teams would want! Maybe we will find out how much the manager was choking them or holding them back. But I think the issues are greater than the manager. Hopefully I’m wrong and we piss the league but just don’t see it happening

If we sign a 'real' striker in January we might make the playoffs. If we sign 2 real strikers, then we could make the top two. If we continue to rely on Wyke, Grigg and Graham, we will finish 8th-10th.

Genuinely think we will now Parky has gone. All of the candidates were good enough to us there. Attack is the best policy in this league and i am sure LJ will set us up this way.
KTF
Today’s result might just calm a few people down. The amount of hype has been disproportionate this last 2 days.

Again the results in the division today demonstrate that all the teams in this league are much of a muchness.

Genuinely think we will now Parky has gone. All of the candidates were good enough to us there. Attack is the best policy in this league and i am sure LJ will set us up this way.
KTF
The club is DESPERATE not to get promoted, from recruitment strategies to the performance by the players. None of them have the desire to do it .

Back