Prog about Michael Jackson tonight on Ch5

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a sick in the head paedo.
Any other time and place he'd have been locked up well out of harms way, most especially a million miles away from young kids.

Find it appalling that parents were happy to take cash to not pursue in that case. If you think your child has been abused how can you not want to see their abuser face justice?

Find it appalling that parents were happy to take cash to not pursue in that case. If you think your child has been abused how can you not want to see their abuser face justice?
Didn't they get many millions?

I guess it's tricky - what's more valuable - getting a successful conviction or getting enough money that your child will have top quality medical care, uni fees paid for, an amazing childhood etc.

Can understand why parents would make that decision and it's more of a deficiency of a system which allows it than anything.

Maybes that they weren't abused and seen an opportunity for a hefty increase in their bank balance before it went to court and he was proven innocent?

He certainly behaved inappropriately with children. I'm undecided on whether it was sexually motivated or not, given the potential psychological damage it could have done to the kids I don't really think the motivation is the be all and end all.
I don't, they had no guarantee they would see justice, and they were going to be dragged through hell at a trial regardless of outcome.

They had a guarantee of being able to provide a better life for their kids. Not saying I would have made the decision, I just don't think it's fair to throw shit at them.

If you really think any parent would be happy about the situation you're a fuckwit.

He certainly behaved inappropriately with children. I'm undecided on whether it was sexually motivated or not, given the potential psychological damage it could have done to the kids I don't really think the motivation is the be all and end all.
I don't, they had no guarantee they would see justice, and they were going to be dragged through hell at a trial regardless of outcome.

They had a guarantee of being able to provide a better life for their kids. Not saying I would have made the decision, I just don't think it's fair to throw shit at them.

If you really think any parent would be happy about the situation you're a fuckwit.

Fuckwit

The best story I heard about Jacko was in the Daily Sport.

"Jacko whipped out his cock and told me to 'beat it'

"While doing me from behind he said 'can you feel it, can you feel it, can you feel it?"

"I heard him making monkey noises from the next room, I thought he must be on the phone to bubbles"

Nah, I'm just calling you a fuckwit. I'd want anyone who abused my kids locking up. You'd take the money. Fair enough.
Nice edit.

I'd want someone that abused my kids locked up, and I didn't say I'd take the money. Learn to read fuckwit.

My point was that there was no guarantee of a guilty verdict, and even if there was there was no guarantee of any prison time.

They are dealing with a case where it's one person's word against anothers, and one of the person's is the "King of Pop" with the best lawyers money can buy.

When Jackson died there were scores of kids banging on the gates to Never land and crying their eyes out.
It took the cops an hour to find a pair of bolt cutters to let them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back