Prog about Michael Jackson tonight on Ch5

Status
Not open for further replies.

dangermows

Striker
about when they proved he wasn't a child sex abuser. Should be interesting, especially as despite being cleared of all charges the rumours still persisted.

about when they proved he wasn't a child sex abuser. Should be interesting, especially as despite being cleared of all charges the rumours still persisted.
One of the jurors that acquitted him said he did so because he didn't like how the alleged victims mother moved her hands about when she talked.

2 programmes isnt it?

One of the jurors that acquitted him said he did so because he didn't like how the alleged victims mother moved her hands about when she talked.

Surely part of it was them thinking "it's Michael Jackson so surely not"

I think inviting random kids in to your bed with you to sleep is a tad taboo mate. Probably why the allegations etc still lingered. Not saying he did it, but it's not exactly normal behaviour.

I think inviting random kids in to your bed with you to sleep is a tad taboo mate. Probably why the allegations etc still lingered. Not saying he did it, but it's not exactly normal behaviour.
I just think he was tapped in the head. Never had a childhood so spent money trying to actually live a childhood

Just cos he got a load of kids pissed and slept in his bed with them on a regular basis?
:lol:

He was a sick in the head paedo.
Any other time and place he'd have been locked up well out of harms way, most especially a million miles away from young kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back