Process for signing a player

Its you that started it shit for brains, I started a thread for a bit of debate, you jumped in with shit comments from the off, if you cant be arsed to answer "stupid questions" dont f***ing respond. Is that difficult? response incoming in one minute
You asked me a question after my first reply, which was a bit daft, but everyone on here has an idea how the transfer market works

How does it work?
Is the player interviewed, or can he only speak to the club if a fee agreed?

Its blatantly obvious by the list of utter charlatans we have signed over the years that we never try to gauge a players character or temperament,even though we get told its something that they take into consideration.

See Chubby Grigg as an example, never wanted to be here.
Due to the fact we didnt have a list of options apart from him (due to our amazing scouting network), we end up signing this fucker, he never wanted to come, and we paid f***ing money for him, and not a f***ing small amount (thank fuck for our budget :) ).

For how not to buy a player, have a look at STID and take a bow Stuart Donald, a master class in fuckupwizardry

Not this shit again.

On STID they clearly say Grigg was the only option left, so they did have other options just couldn't get them.

I dislike the owners as much as anyone as my history will show. However this myth that he was the only option we went for is absolute bollocks.

That’s because he’s foolish. Foolish and vain enough to want everyone on the planet with a TV/computer to watch him having his transfer trousers taken down. Can you imagine how embarrassed he must be walking into other clubs boardrooms knowing that they’ve all seen and laughed at that footage? He knows they know and they know he knows. Of course he laughs it off, he’s got no other choice.
No wonder FPP invested in him. They’re like vultures circling ower a John Wayne wagon train.....except John Wayne had read the script, had some input and didn’t take parts that made him look foolish....hopefully the vultures don’t get distracted by another meal.
Well said sir đź‘Ť

You asked me a question after my first reply, which was a bit daft, but everyone on here has an idea how the transfer market works

Haha, my one minute prediction wasnt far off :)

And this is what caused you so much angst, you f***ing divvy; even though you still didnt answer the daft question

I think I know how it should work, I just wondered if anyone knows what actually happens in real life

Last edited:
Haha, my one minute prediction wasnt far off :)

And this is what caused you so much angst, you f***ing divvy; even though you still didnt answer the daft question

I think I know how it should work, I just wondered if anyone knows what actually happens in real life
Someone has grown some balls, go to bed pisshead

Back