Problems with VPN

I got NordVPN last week so I can watch the cricket. I´m also using it for other UK channels like Iplayer. It works most of the time although sometimes it says ´This is not available in your territory
and the other one is telling me to unblock the addblocker. I have disabled the addblocker completely and the VPN is definitely connected to the UK. I´ve also deleted all browsing history and cookies. However, it still says the same, sometimes, it seems to be pot luck if it works or not. I´ve searched loads of forums on Google but nothing has helped. Any advice please?

I've had issues when watching our away games "from Italy" for £7 and the website has pushed me towards the £10 UK fee. However, deleting cookies and reconnecting after I'm 100% on the VPN has usually resolved it.

I suppose it's possible that the content provider is blocking connections from known VPN IPs in the destination country. Maybe you just need to bounce the connection a few times and see if a different IP address gets a different result.

I'm paying for it. Nord VPN. It's working fine at the minute. My fingers are crossed for the cricket in the morning.

If it doesnt work then disconnect and connect again to a different server, they have various in each country, one will work.

Something similar happened to me with the snooker.

Are you using incognito mode on Chrome? Some sites are quite clever - Netflix for example often tells me to disconnect the vpn.

If it doesnt work then disconnect and connect again to a different server, they have various in each country, one will work.

Something similar happened to me with the snooker.
Thanks mate. That's what I'm doing now, it eventually works. Everything good this morning and a decent start for us in the cricket.
Better off just paying for IPTV nowadays mate
Too late now, just paid nearly 60 euros. I don't know what IPTV is, I'll search it.
Are you using incognito mode on Chrome? Some sites are quite clever - Netflix for example often tells me to disconnect the vpn.
No but I did try that coincidentally too. I tried almost everything.

Last edited:

Back