Problem staying logged in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a total lock-out with Firefox 3.5.8. Just keeps asking for my password all the time. I needed to log in with IE to post this.
I can only get on here and Myspace using IE, and I can only get on FB using Firefox.
I cannot get on BCC over the road, no matter which browser I use - I used to use Firefox 3.5 and I had no bother, but now Firefox has been updated, I keep being re-directed when I try to get on BCC :confused:

Constantly being logged off

Having a hard time staying logged in this morning.

Almost every post I make I have to refresh the screen, then log back in.

Anyone else?

Actually took 7 attempts to log in before I could even make that post :confused:

Just closed ff, opened and deleted all cookies to readytogo - lets see if it works.

Yep - seems to have fixed it

Wonder if its something to do with clocks going forward?

Last edited:
Deleted all me cookies, clicked the remember me box etc and can't stop logged in. Any ideas? :confused:

I'm using firefox...

Keep getting logged out

This happening to anyone else or just me? Been happening all week, getting pissed off with having to keep logging myself back in

Re: Keep getting logged out

Same here thought my computer was playing up. They just done a software update the other day might just be that.

I was having the same problem. I went into Tools, Internet Options and deleted all cookies. Haven't had a problem since.

Me anarl. Was going to clear my cookies, but too lazy.

Why isn't this site saving my login details......

in either firefox or IE8 ?? :confused::confused:

Yet other sites it saves the username/password ?

Re: Why isn't this site saving my login details......

Its done it for me for the last couple months, have to log in every time I come onto the site if I close down my browser. No one seems to have any idea why its happening

Its doing me heed in :mad:

Delete you RTG cookie and it should be alright after that, in Firefox anyway.

Its under options > Privay> clear individual cookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back