Prison Break

Dennis

Winger
Just finished season 5, which was a chore, but I stuck to it probably out of sentiment. Michael wasn't anywhere near as smart as before, the extras had nothing about them, TBag and Sucre weren't in it enough. C-Note was good though. When they made a season 5 with him coming back from the dead I thought it was ridiculous. But it could have been so much better if the characters had been more interesting

Just finished season 5, which was a chore, but I stuck to it probably out of sentiment. Michael wasn't anywhere near as smart as before, the extras had nothing about them, TBag and Sucre weren't in it enough. C-Note was good though. When they made a season 5 with him coming back from the dead I thought it was ridiculous. But it could have been so much better if the characters had been more interesting
Was it better than seasons 3 and 4? movie specials were decent

S6 in the making too... needs more character interaction and smart twists like the early S1 days.

This popped up on Disney+ so decided to rewatch it. 20 minutes in and forgot how soap opera-like it was, proper daft stuff :lol:

Back