Prison Break

Has anyone watched season 5 of this, broadcast in 2017?

I only just discovered it had been revived. Trying to decide if I can be bothered to catch up with it.

I really enjoyed the show in season 1 but I seem to remember it becoming a bit tedious later.

Season 6 currently being shot, apparently.

I only just discovered it had been revived. Trying to decide if I can be bothered to catch up with it.

I really enjoyed the show in season 1 but I seem to remember it becoming a bit tedious later.

Set in a prison in Yemen with ISIS gettubgvreadyvto take over country. Like the other series, leave your brain at the door and just enjoy the daftness

Not as good as seasons 1 and 2, not as bad as 3 and 4.

If you managed to sit through 3 and 4 though you could probably watch it.

Dont tell me this, in a bit of a lull in Panama, hoping things pick up again :(
Sadly they get worse. With the over the top plot, the celebrity appearances, the constant twists that you become immune to/expect.
It’s fucked after season 3, but even season 3 is just watchable

Season one was good then It just became a chore to watch just to see how it ended
I managed mid way through season 4 before giving up. I heard they released a film to wrap it up :lol:

Set in a prison in Yemen with ISIS gettubgvreadyvto take over country. Like the other series, leave your brain at the door and just enjoy the daftness
Is that what it’s really about?

Last edited:
Sadly they get worse. With the over the top plot, the celebrity appearances, the constant twists that you become immune to/expect.
It’s fucked after season 3, but even season 3 is just watchable

I managed mid way through season 4 before giving up. I heard they released a film to wrap it up :lol:

Is that what it’s really about?
Aye, he has to break out of prison over there

What a first two seasons! Even with the writers strike they pulled it out the bag in the first season, and the second was tense right up until the last few seconds when they saw the money in a third season.

Absolutely loved the first season, second season was okay and the rest was absolute shite imo.

I think this is the general consensus of everyone who i know has watched it. The concept of the prison break and then the series on the run were great. Putting them back in prison was more than a stretch.

It is absolutely dogshit.

Not as good as seasons 1 and 2, not as bad as 3 and 4.

If you managed to sit through 3 and 4 though you could probably watch it.

Watched season 5 yesterday. I really enjoyed it. Much better than I was expecting. I like that they went a little bit 24 with it.

Looking forward to season 6 now. :cool:

Back