Print at home tickets

Yea honest serious question

Usually, when you buy tickets online over here, it gives you three options - get them by post, pick them up at the on-site will call window, or print them yourself. The barcode is the identifier, so even if you print it multiple times it will only work once.

More recently, started seeing option, or even the demand, that you save the barcode to your phone instead of printing.

Last edited:
Option to print the ticket out at home marra
Comes out as full A4 size but has stadium plan etc on that can be cut off
Best just to cut it down the size of a normal ticket as long as you retain the barcode & seat details etc
Saves pissing about with the ticket office

It does saye "fold here" or similar on the ticket. I just fold it in thirds like I would a normal letter and bosh; it's tickets sized!

Option to print the ticket out at home marra
Comes out as full A4 size but has stadium plan etc on that can be cut off
Best just to cut it down the size of a normal ticket as long as you retain the barcode & seat details etc
Saves pissing about with the ticket office

Thank god ive a season card then

If you turn left at St Peter's you can avoid that temptation. Bet you were gutted when the Tipsy Cow closed.

Was that the Old central pub

Always saddened to see a pub close

Round my way got
The beacon
Labour club
Miners
Eston Tate
California social club
Whale hill social club
The Talbot
Brown jug
The ship
The queens & the Wellington

All in about two miles of my flat & all still going strong

I've had them a few times, never personally had a problem but don't trust them 100%. Always prefer to have a proper paper ticket just in case my printer fecks up

I think it’s down to the turnstiles. Used a print at home ticket for the Scunthorpe game last August and didn’t work, used another turnstile and still didn’t work. After waiting around for a head steward to look at the ticket he asked me to use yet another turnstile and it worked.

Back