Print at home tickets

Billy Fish

Striker
Crap yesterday, neither mine nor the Lads worked and when we finally found a steward who was bothered he was saying that they were useless and never worked.
About time they sorted a phone scanner type thing. Missed Wise Men say flag thingy 'cos of it

Crap yesterday, neither mine nor the Lads worked and when we finally found a steward who was bothered he was saying that they were useless and never worked.
About time they sorted a phone scanner type thing. Missed Wise Men say flag thingy 'cos of it
I've used it around 8 times this season when buying a ticket for my son , has worked every time with no issues, may be your printer ?

Our group had 2 print at home tickets and they worked fine. Can be a pain if the printer is shite or if the paper has been folded/damaged where the bar code is

Used to buy them for the bairn when he used to go to the odd game. Found the ticket is too long for where it inserts into the scanner so the bar code doesn't read. Fold the end in where the bar code is and it works fine every time.

Use the barcode without the arrow on. Counterintuitive I know but that end usually works. I’ve used them every home game I’ve been to this season (about 80%).

I’ve used them once and it was a f***ing nightmare. I eventually got mine to work but me dad and a handful of other people had to be let in through a staff entrance by a steward.

Christ man, even Shields habe scanners that can read the ticket directly from your phone.

Sure The Don said this was being upgraded in the summer as it's fairly old now

I’ve used them once and it was a f***ing nightmare. I eventually got mine to work but me dad and a handful of other people had to be let in through a staff entrance by a steward.
That’s how we got in yesterday, or rather the Steward had a card with free vend access on it at one of the turnstiles

Had no bother before with them however the knackers at the ticket office were causing chaos yesterday
Queued in the usual queue to purchase tickets - got to the door & this power crazy lass said we are closing this door , form a queue at the other door
Done that then this staff member come up & said you can’t queue here
It was fuckn chaos
Run by a bunch of clueless idiots

How does this actually work

I've always been intrigued by it

Sometimes the Yank can't follow sarcasm ... is that a serious question?

Been in place for 20 years over here. In fact, starting to see some places where they won't let you print it off and require having the barcode on the phone.

How does this actually work

I've always been intrigued by it
Option to print the ticket out at home marra
Comes out as full A4 size but has stadium plan etc on that can be cut off
Best just to cut it down the size of a normal ticket as long as you retain the barcode & seat details etc
Saves pissing about with the ticket office

Back