Prince Andrew.. Again

He is untouchable and nothing will be allowed to happen to him, unfortunately. A video of him doing what he has allegedly done could be shown on news at ten and the establishment will still protect him.

I think you’re right there like. After he dies stuff might magically come to light but not before, imo.

There’s people out there up in arms about Megan for whatever reason, who aren’t the slightest bit concerned about this. It’s a crazy country at the minute.

I think you’re right there like. After he dies stuff might magically come to light but not before, imo.

There’s people out there up in arms about Megan for whatever reason, who aren’t the slightest bit concerned about this. It’s a crazy country at the minute.

I think Megan is a dometic abusive twat imo. She has isolated Harry and it seems its her way or the high way and he goes along with it.

Still good point. It's taken the spotlight off Prince nonce and Captain i killed myself honestly, in a maximum security jail despite being high profile and being on suicide watch etc etc to no end.
He would have been banged up by now, no doubt, another example of the so called elite abusing their position and taking the piss out of the public.

Same as the Mcanns, should of been done for neglect at the least.

Last edited:
Now hiring a very expensive extradition lawyer who has defended some highly dubious characters in the past.

Money won’t be a problem for him with unlimited funds from the oiks if required.

I think Megan is a dometic abusive twat imo. She has isolated Harry and it seems its her way or the high way and he goes along with it.

Still good point. It's taken the spotlight off Prince nonce and Captain i killed myself honestly, in a maximum security jail despite being high profile and being on suicide watch etc etc to no end.

Same as the Mcanns, should of been done for neglect at the least.
Poor owld pussy whipped bugger.

It shouldn't go away either. The man should be held to account. He should not be above the law.
Absolute wrong in.
Held to account if he’s done anything wrong. He does have questions to answer from the reports but answers are going to be difficult to obtain as many at those parties might have been upto the same alleged stuff and the host is dead.

I'd still like to know where the Epstein tapes are. It was reported in media that he had a load of secret cams. Where is the footage, and who has it?

So he lied about cooperating with the enquiries. Alongside his total lack of empathy for the victims during his interview there is nothing to like about this person, imo.
Would take about a day for a decent investigator to prove he was either at Pizza Express or Annabels that Saturday night.

Back