Prince Andrew.. Again

He would have been banged up by now, no doubt, another example of the so called elite abusing their position and taking the piss out of the public.
Banged up for what exactly? What are his charges?

Don't know his charges but the girl in question was 17 and you had to be 18 to consent in that state if I remember right
Nar not the way it is.
It seems we have a lot of cretins in the world, PA is just one of them. Most of the cretins are in positions of high power. The best way to control them and make a load of money is to become a high profile psychologist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nar not the way it is.
It seems we have a lot of cretins in the world, PA is just one of them. Most of the cretins are in positions of high power. The best way to control them and make a load of money is to become a high profile psychologist.
I honestly dint know much about it myself, I haven't even followed it apart from what I read at the start

Think the alleged time when she was 17 it was in the UK. The alleged encounter in the states was a year later iirc there mate.
Yeah it was probably catered to his demand to keep evidence to a minimum as he probably knew Epstein was a firework. Epstein had cameras installed so who has the footage and what are they doing with it? I'd blackmail them for £100,000.

Don't get me wrong I agree with you but he has the right to remain silent, he might well be guilty as sin but my point is he's being trialed by the media, the same media that has contributed to someone taking their life.
I think this proves my point in the other thread nicely. It’s not the media to blame mate. It’s the consumers. Because this is about a male royal Allegedly abusing someone it’s alright that they hound him, because it was a celeb female allegedly abusing someone it wasn't alright to hound her.

That photo of him smiling upstairs says it all really, but according to Prince Andrew it was a fake.

Back