Prince Andrew.. Again

I'd still like to know where the Epstein tapes are. It was reported in media that he had a load of secret cams. Where is the footage, and who has it?

Check out Shaun Attwood's channel on Youtube. He speaks to a lot of people on the Epstein case and has uploaded a lot of videos regarding the case. Can't be bothered with them myself but he is not an out and out bullshitter and does have good sources.

Check out Shaun Attwood's channel on Youtube. He speaks to a lot of people on the Epstein case and has uploaded a lot of videos regarding the case. Can't be bothered with them myself but he is not an out and out bullshitter and does have good sources.
Cheers I'll check it out.

I can imagine his royal protection officers looking at each other in amazement when he said he was in woking eating pizza 😲
Woke
Pizza express do a lovely tomato passasatta source

What are the charges? Is there anything they could charge him with?

Back