Pride of the North East Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was there last night and just watching Brad and Defoe was class.
Defoe presented the award, Brad was desperate for Defoe to carry him - he got hold of him and was giving a speech, Brad stopped him and whispered "lift me bum up" - that was me gone like, proper welled up just watching them together, both legends.

What was the video Ant and Dec did for Bradley ?

I was there last night and just watching Brad and Defoe was class.
Defoe presented the award, Brad was desperate for Defoe to carry him - he got hold of him and was giving a speech, Brad stopped him and whispered "lift me bum up" - that was me gone like, proper welled up just watching them together, both legends.

Did you see Dwight Gayle there?

I've got a great story about last night but it's gonna cost a donation from someone :)

when you see young Bradley you just wonder what its all about , life just seems a shit show - just worries and problems all the time :(

What was the video Ant and Dec did for Bradley ?

They did a short video wishing him a happy birthday and said he should play up front with Defoe. Said we wouldn't have been relegated with him in the team

Did you see Dwight Gayle there?

I've got a great story about last night but it's gonna cost a donation from someone :)

Aye I saw him, presented an award but looked really uncomfortable up on stage

They did a short video wishing him a happy birthday and said he should play up front with Defoe. Said we wouldn't have been relegated with him in the team

Aye I saw him, presented an award but looked really uncomfortable up on stage

Well....

Bradley's grandad, Howard, and Defoe really get on and give each other loads of shit.

Howard points at Gayle and shouts,
"Ew Jermain there's a striker better than you!"

Defoe replies loudly,
" You fuckin kidding me Howard? He only scored 3 goals in the premier league and had to drop down to get a fuckin game!"

:lol:

Well....

Bradley's grandad, Howard, and Defoe really get on and give each other loads of shit.

Howard points at Gayle and shouts,
"Ew Jermain there's a striker better than you!"

Defoe replies loudly,
" You fuckin kidding me Howard? He only scored 3 goals in the premier league and had to drop down to get a fuckin game!"

:lol:

:cool::cool::cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back