Pride of the North East Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everything he is awarded or does he absolutely 100% deserves. My little girl is 4 and it breaks my heart even thinking how I would cope with what brads family is coping with. World is fucked when things like this can happen.

I hope and expect he'll keep in full touch with Bradley no matter what. Defoe's been brilliant with him this season.
Don't get me wrong I think he'll keep in touch.
Not so easy to be there though from London.
Mind you I may be totally wrong and Defoe might stay!

I don't mean to be critical in any way as it's obviously amazing how brave and amazing little Bradley is. Appreciate all the awareness and funds for the charity + helps keep the family focused, however the poor lad looks in so much pain recently. I really hope he can be given some space now and remove the expectation on him to attend these events. I know it's a very emotive subject and I am not intending any offence, it truly is amazing - I just look at the this + the Swansea game and he looks so poorly. :-(
Spot on mate ,looked ill tonight.

Don't get me wrong I think he'll keep in touch.
Not so easy to be there though from London.
Mind you I may be totally wrong and Defoe might stay!
Sorry. My post wasn't a criticism of what you said.

You're right, Defoe leaving will be a big loss to us and probably temporarily devastating to Bradley.

But, it's obvious that the love and respect is two-way and seems completely genuine. I can't see defoe just walking away from Bradley.

Reactions: dom
Nice he has won it, but would have been better if the award was dedicated to every child who the same illness.
It was, kinda.. His mum did state he would be accepting the award on behalf of all children going through the same sad situation as Brad. I don't care where Defoe goes, he'll always be a hero in my eyes. His bond, with Brad is so special

It was, kinda.. His mum did state he would be accepting the award on behalf of all children going through the same sad situation as Brad. I don't care where Defoe goes, he'll always be a hero in my eyes. His bond, with Brad is so special

If his mar said that, I'm really pleased because she is right.

Sorry. My post wasn't a criticism of what you said.

You're right, Defoe leaving will be a big loss to us and probably temporarily devastating to Bradley.

But, it's obvious that the love and respect is two-way and seems completely genuine. I can't see defoe just walking away from Bradley.

To be fair Defoe should stay really, even for footballing reasons.

said on the earlier thread that its richly deserved. Not just for him but the whole family.
His smile can melt any heart!

His parents have acted with so much dignity and humility throughout his illness. A truly inspiring family.

He is marra you can even start to see it on his dads eyes I don't know how they cope tbf

This

Heartbreaking to see him in pain
Hope He's well enough to enjoy his birthday party today
Jermain will be there for him and would never walk away, even if he leaves the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back