Preview button and smilies

Mine appears if I click on three dots??
What about the preview button? Mine's deffo gone

Preview is the TAB at the far right (piece of paper with a magnifying glass)

The icons available depend what device you are using and might require a bit of tweaking (more change!), but you should be able to see the smiley icon on all formats.

What device/browser are you using, and can you visit this page and let me know the results please?
I work in business change but I hate changes. It’s done me head in all day this.

Me too, there are a load of good things in this release of Xenforo, and a load of bugfixes, but some of the changes as always seem to be steps backwards. The best input box and editor in my opinion were the first ones they released back in version 1 (we are now on version 2.2.3)

Last edited:
@Roger
I use two -
An old iPhone 320 x 454
Amazon fire kindle thing 1024 x 414

there seems to be a slight change in the alerts tab too. It's like previously I would hover over it and see e.g. 7 alerts....then if I clicked on one after it would reset to zero. Now every alert seems to remain until you actually click on it?

FWIW none of this particularly bothers me...just thought you'd like some feedback.

there seems to be a slight change in the alerts tab too. It's like previously I would hover over it and see e.g. 7 alerts....then if I clicked on one after it would reset to zero. Now every alert seems to remain until you actually click on it?
I'm getting that too.

Also, after I deleted the chunk of the post I quoted I couldn't click out of the quote to type a reply.

Last edited:
@Roger
I use two -
An old iPhone 320 x 454

FWIW none of this particularly bothers me...just thought you'd like some feedback.

Yes, there are changes to alerts and I don't think the user account preferences option is behaving correctly at the moment.

See my post here

@Roger
I use two -
An old iPhone 320 x 454

FWIW none of this particularly bothers me...just thought you'd like some feedback

It was missing from the "medium toolbar", although you should be seeing the "small toolbar" with that size.

I have swapped icons around a bit on the "medium" one now, so hopefully you will see it again (at the expense of the insert image one)

It was missing from the "medium toolbar", although you should be seeing the "small toolbar" with that size.

I have swapped icons around a bit on the "medium" one now, so hopefully you will see it again (at the expense of the insert image one)
Yes I can see it now ta!

Back