pretending to be nickleback's drummer

Status
Not open for further replies.

There's a lad who doesn't post on here anymore (peato - think he has email address issues) who used to tell lasses he was Paul Daniel's son :lol: The only time I can remember it working was with a lass who got the nickname Fat Rihanna, and even then it was only because she had a boys haircut.

On a night out in Birmingham me and a mate once pretended we played for QPR :lol: they were playing Villa the following day so we told the birds they had to keep it quiet that we were out. We got lucky and then fucked off early the next morning, they will have been gutted when the pictures they took were gonna get them laughed at rather than rich :lol:

The night before we saw Oasis at Knebworth the 4 of us were telling lasses in The Electric Ballroom at Camden Town that we were in an indie group called Coast. As i knew that there was an obscure group by that name at the time i thought it might help us pull. It did :)

The night before we saw Oasis at Knebworth the 4 of us were telling lasses in The Electric Ballroom at Camden Town that we were in an indie group called Coast. As i knew that there was an obscure group by that name at the time i thought it might help us pull. It did :)
Well done there. Toast might have been a better britpop name tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back