Preston away

Status
Not open for further replies.

surely more people dont want to go to PNE then Hull ??:eek::eek:
Same with Burton - and Brentford to a lesser extent. After the recent decade lording it with the upper echelon, there’s loads of grounds never visited by many travellers or not visited in ages. Personally, I will do them both but I understand if I could only choose one it would be Preston rather than Hull.

Same with Burton - and Brentford to a lesser extent. After the recent decade lording it with the upper echelon, there’s loads of grounds never visited by many travellers or not visited in ages. Personally, I will do them both but I understand if I could only choose one it would be Preston rather than Hull.

I wouldn't waste your time mate. Thick as shit

Last time we were there we were 3-0 down at half time and there was absolute hell on when one of our lot decided that the bar staff were being too slow so pushed the cash till on to the floor, the kids behind the bar then pulled the shutters down and the riot police decided to wade in.........2nd half wasn't much better either.

I'm after two tickets for Burton

You’d imagine the last 200 tickets will go.. I know the away stand holds 6000 so who knows. Anyone really wanting to go though would have their ticket sorted by now

Only get to local away games, so will never have enough points so have to wait til general sale.

Last time we were there we were 3-0 down at half time and there was absolute hell on when one of our lot decided that the bar staff were being too slow so pushed the cash till on to the floor, the kids behind the bar then pulled the shutters down and the riot police decided to wade in.........2nd half wasn't much better either.

It was a really grim day, that. My mates all started fighting on the minibus on the way back and the bus overheated a Kirkby Steven, half of us went to a local boozer and the rest started on the bus as were at loggerheads.

Preston have only conceded 3 in the league and we can't score. 1-0 Preston.
I sense another Barnsley. Their fans and players will be well up for this game and our shower, have no character to resist against a team like that. They have no shame, despite the thousands of fans who will be there, in spite of all evidence delivered so far.

It's a crying shame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back