Pressure on Parkinson is ridiculous

Says Sky Sports pundit Keith Andrews...

Easy to criticise when he is not paying to watch the rubbish being served up
Read the piece you pasted -
I think it's ridiculous, I really do. I can understand the fans' frustration, they are watching it every week, but he's inherited his squad and, in my opinion, they are not as good as what they were

He’s right in so much that he’s inherited a steaming pile of shit of a squad to work with, same as all of our previous incumbents. Eventually we have to hang our hat on someone and let them build something.

I’m prepared to give Parkinson a couple of transfer windows and hit the start of 20/21 with some kind of cohesion and momentum. Shit that I’m writing this season off before Xmas but I don’t see anything in the current squad to suggest that any manager could do any different.

First reaction was Who the f**k is Keith Andrews-never heard of him!!!!
After googling him seems he has no connection with the North East-just another looking in from afar. Mind your own business pal and Sky should stick with what they are good at-ruining top league football. Reckons TWO wins OUT OF ELEVEN should not be grounds for sacking????????????Sod off!

Read the piece you pasted -
I think it's ridiculous, I really do. I can understand the fans' frustration, they are watching it every week, but he's inherited his squad and, in my opinion, they are not as good as what they were
I must admit i want parki gone because he is not what we need in a manager now, but the above statement is true!The fault lies with don and co but they will never admit that and in truth they will never pay ,or be able to attract the type of manager we need.

Parki will be quity happy with a payoff and will find another league one job quickly butI fear the fans we are going to lose over the next year might be the end of safc as a fan force within the game and that has been the only thing we could be proud of over the last 60 years.........

We need to get these no hopers out of our club before they destroy it ,but i dont know how we are going to do that as i fear this 10 million loan is to secure the club financially accounting for a long game(another season or so in league one) where our fans do drop to sub 20 thousand.
We wont havelong to wait to see what the plan is ,january will be the eye opener for many fans!
We are being run by owners with a lower leage mindset and a lower league business plan and we are just going to have to get used to it for i cannot see it changin anytime soon nomatter what smug says on 606.

Last edited:
I'm what many of the kneejerkers on here would call a happyclapper, I'm a snowflake too, that would be another name the kneejerkers and Brexit crew who incidentally are usually the same people, would call me.
Anyway, he has to go unless there is a miraculous turnaround. The team aren't playing for him, the lack of effort is galling. Phillips wants the job, they should give him it.

Back