Pressure on Luton?

Opinions, pfff... Who needs them?

Close the forum down
It's not opinions in my opinion. It's s little bit of snobbery from a minority. Some don't want to admit that little old Luton & little old Barnsley are matching us all the way. The 'Barnsleona' craic is cringeworthy.

It's not opinions in my opinion. It's s little bit of snobbery from a minority. Some don't want to admit that little old Luton & little old Barnsley are matching us all the way. The 'Barnsleona' craic is cringeworthy.
If you compare our squads, we should be miles ahead of them tbfimo there like

Portsmouths run in is stinking

By all accounts struggled against Burton today but then have Coventry, Sunderland, Peterborough in next 3 games before finish at Accrington at home.

We have Peterborough and Portsmouth then Fleetwood and Southend.

I think our run in is preferable to theirs but that game with them is HUGE. Winner takes all perhaps.

Barton will use every trick in the book to deny us

Still waiting for them to have their bad run as a well know gob shite on here predicted they would several times.

They're in the best run in their entire history, I don't think it was unrealistic to think they would hit a bad run of form. Having said that, I've just done the predictor and even if they lost to Burton I still had them up as Champions, we'd have to win out and they'd have to lose two out of three - which isn't happening.

Football's a funny old game and momentum is everything in football, I predict that bad run of form will happen next year in the Championship. I mean you only have to look at Accrington who finished champions ahead of Luton last year to see a side who just went on a winning streak but struggled massively once that momentum is broken. Then again maybe Luton will just keep going again and win the Championship next year as well :lol:

I think our run in is preferable to theirs but that game with them is HUGE. Winner takes all perhaps.

With a draw giving advantage to Barnsley, who have a really easy run in.

Last edited:
Saw Luton in cup last season. 3 up by half time & paid them no mind. Quality told. That they are romping Third Division is telling and fair play to them given they lack all the advantages Sunderland have. Even managed to change managers mid season. Looks like they taking piss out of how hard it is to get out of Third Division.

Saw Luton in cup last season. 3 up by half time & paid them no mind. Quality told. That they are romping Third Division is telling and fair play to them given they lack all the advantages Sunderland have. Even managed to change managers mid season. Looks like they taking piss out of how hard it is to get out of Third Division.
Aye aye.. Concentrate on your own team

Third Division? Go to bed grandad.

Can now afford to look elsewhere now Rafa has kept us up against the odds. Like Third Division. How you lot doing?

Against the odds man
They finished tenth last season, added international signings , and fulham and hudds down with top ten recoed points lows meaning you and the rest only had to beat cardiffs tally to stay up.

Back