Pressure on Luton?

It's going to be close. We held our nerve today. New defensive partnership 4-5-1 formation and a clean sheet after conceding 5 against Coventry. Game in hand over Barnsley. I think we can grind out enough points for an automatic point.

We've got 3 out of 4 away sounds tough but after 4 points from 3 consecutive home games it could possibly work in our favour!

I'm much more confident away from home tbh, even considering today's performance.

Should have won every game this season tbh. We have a better team than anyone. Sadly the manager handicaps us
Bullshit, why should we have won every game? We were hurting as a club after a double relegation and a club rebuild in the summer. This kind of arrogance we mock the Mags for.

Will be huge pressure on Luton if they were to lose today having looked like it was all sewn up for them a couple of weeks ago.

Bullshit, why should we have won every game? We were hurting as a club after a double relegation and a club rebuild in the summer. This kind of arrogance we mock the Mags for.

By the above logic, we are a better team than others here, so by extension we should have won every game this season. No different to the assumption we should have best Burton and Coventry

Should have won every game this season tbh. We have a better team than anyone. Sadly the manager handicaps us
We have some very talented players for this level but we are lacking in several areas, notably Height, Strength, Pace. I think the manager has done very well to find a way of playing that firstly makes us difficult to beat and secondly creates enough chances to score.

They’ll be fine, imo.

All about who finishes 2nd between us, Barnsley and Portsmouth.

Agree. Mostly as two have to catch them and us and Pompey have to take points off each other. Gives them a 2 game cushion, only really need 2 wins from 4. Different if they want to win the league but doubt they really care about that, at least until promotion is secured

Can’t see Luton losing today....or see them throwing top spot away.
I think that 2nd is the best we can and will achieve.
Each game is obviously important because if we don’t beat Peterborough, Fleetwood and Southend it may not matter what we do against Portsmouth.....but I think we will win those games, which (no shit Sherlock) makes next week a MUST win.
Can see Barnsley’s nerves beginning to fray a little, so 2nd is still all to play for. Haway the Lads!

They will fall away dramatically, their squad is too small I have been reading it on here since November. 'Barnsleona' will also fall away as they are shite been reading it on here. Pompey also not any sort of threat, I was told that a fortnight ago in no uncertain terms.

They will fall away dramatically, their squad is too small I have been reading it on here since November. 'Barnsleona' will also fall away as they are shite been reading it on here. Pompey also not any sort of threat, I was told that a fortnight ago in no uncertain terms.
Opinions, pfff... Who needs them?

Close the forum down

Back