Pressure on Luton?

Pressure is on everybody now.....If they dont win tomorrow the pressure really will be on after a couple of poor results. Brilliant race and great that with just 4 games to go (3 for some) there is everything to play for for all the top 4.

One week can screw over anybody.....At one point today Charlton were in 3rd and as the form team it was starting to look really ominous.....10 minutes later they went 2-1 down and didnt recover.....With everyone else winning top 2 looks impossible for them.

Last edited:
They'll be just about okay I think. A game against Accrington is about as good you can get imo.

Hopefully none of our rivals have Bradford still to play.

They'll be just about okay I think. A game against Accrington is about as good you can get imo.

Hopefully none of our rivals have Bradford still to play.

Portsmouths run in is stinking

By all accounts struggled against Burton today but then have Coventry, Sunderland, Peterborough in next 3 games before finish at Accrington at home.

We have Peterborough and Portsmouth then Fleetwood and Southend.

I think our run in is preferable to theirs but that game with them is HUGE. Winner takes all perhaps.

Portsmouths run in is stinking

By all accounts struggled against Burton today but then have Coventry, Sunderland, Peterborough in next 3 games before finish at Accrington at home.

We have Peterborough and Portsmouth then Fleetwood and Southend.

I think our run in is preferable to theirs but that game with them is HUGE. Winner takes all perhaps.
Mentioned on another thread that Portsmouth have 3 out of 4 at home, but at this stage of the season not sure how relevant that is.

Still think they will win like who knows
It's going to be close. We held our nerve today. New defensive partnership 4-5-1 formation and a clean sheet after conceding 5 against Coventry. Game in hand over Barnsley. I think we can grind out enough points for an automatic point.

Mentioned on another thread that Portsmouth have 3 out of 4 at home, but at this stage of the season not sure how relevant that is.
We've got 3 out of 4 away sounds tough but after 4 points from 3 consecutive home games it could possibly work in our favour!

Last edited:

Back