press conference

Sick of hearing this "lowest ever league position" tripe.

It didn't matter where we finished last season, it was going to be at best our joint worst league position ever. It's an absolutely meaningless fact.
its meaningful that we weren't promoted. If we had got your 'at best' result we would have been promoted. That seems a meaningful difference to me.

its meaningful that we weren't promoted. If we had got your 'at best' result we would have been promoted. That seems a meaningful difference to me.

It would still be our joint worst ever league position. That's what I'm taking offence to. People dragging up that line, where it was literally impossible not to be our worst ever league position.

It’s not insane, it’s a sensible discussion to be had.

We’ve won 5 of our last 15 league games in the old 3rd division. If you want to add the play offs then it would be 6 wins in 18...
Can we stick to this season rather than adding in the worst results from last season please

Not when there's been a transfer window in between. You're just being selective

Oh the irony

How am I being selective? I’m not randomly choosing games from last season man, I’m pointing out our form throughout 2019 which wouldn’t even have us in the play offs

Do you think we’ve improved over the summer? Are we controlling games? Have our performances improved? Are we keeping clean sheets? Or is it more or the less the same as how we stumbled last time around?

I’m not even hugely Ross out, I believe we’ll win today and would love to see Ross turn it around. However the better debating is coming from the Ross out camp

Last edited:
How am I being selective? I’m not randomly choosing games from last season man, I’m pointing out our form throughout 2019 which wouldn’t even have us in the play offs.

Do you think we’ve improved over the summer? Are we controlling games? Have our performances improved? Are we keeping clean sheets? Or is it more or the less the same as how we stumbled last time around?
Ignore her mate shes on a wind up

How am I being selective? I’m not randomly choosing games from last season man, I’m pointing out our form throughout 2019 which wouldn’t even have us in the play offs

I’m not even hugely Ross out, I believe we’ll win today and would love to see Ross turn it around. However the better debating is coming from the Ross out camp
You're taking a section of games from 2019.
I think we have improved since last season in some areas although not at Full back so far .
A lot of the Ross out camp are just being abusive
Ignore her mate shes on a wind up
Wrong in every detail but that's not new

Last edited:
You're taking a section of games from 2019.
I think we have improved since last season in some areas although not at Full back so far .
A lot of the Ross out camp are just being abusive

Wind your neck in man. There’s more abuse coming from the growing smaller “Ross in” group to be fair :lol:

I’m using 2019 in its entirety too. What part of using our 2019 record do you disagree with? It’s nearly October man... is that not a big enough section of games for us to look at? 13 wins in last 31 league games (or 14 in 34 including play offs)

Also it’s relevant to use the way we collapsed last season. 5 wins in our last 15 league games.

And you honestly believe performances have improved this time around? We did well against Portsmouth and AFC Wimbledon.

Peterborough, Ipswich, Rochdale, Oxford, Rotherham have all either beaten us, or we’d have no cause for complaint if they had. Our points/results have thankfully flattered us so far this season

We should certainly win this one today, so at least the table should look decent tonight. I’m concerned that Ross isn’t learning from mistakes though. We haven’t moved on from last season at all. Yet. Let’s hope we do...

Last edited:
Wind your neck in man. There’s more abuse coming from the growing smaller “Ross in” group to be fair :lol:

I’m using 2019 in its entirety too. What part of using our 2019 record do you disagree with? It’s nearly October man... is that not a big enough section of games for us to look at? 13 wins in last 31 league games (or 14 in 34 including play offs)

Also it’s relevant to use the way we collapsed last season. 5 wins in our last 15 league games.

And you honestly believe performances have improved this time around? We did well against Portsmouth and AFC Wimbledon.

Peterborough, Ipswich, Rochdale, Oxford, Rotherham have all either beaten us, or we’d have no cause for complaint if they had.

We should certainly should win this one today, so at least the table should look decent tonight. I’m concerned that Ross isn’t learning from mistakes though. We haven’t moved on from last season at all. Yet. Let’s hope we do...
Correct there are the same club insiders that wont have the truth spoken about the inadequate person we allow manage the club.

Back