Press comment

Jack Ross quote. “One defeat in nine this season, six wins in the last seven, that’s rubbish.
“It’s tiresome and it’s part of the problem at this club. We win 3-1 away from home, and always want to improve on what we do, I just fail to see sometimes what will make people satisfied.

This is so true get behind the lads.

Who isn’t ‘behind the lads’?

Jack Ross quote. “One defeat in nine this season, six wins in the last seven, that’s rubbish.
“It’s tiresome and it’s part of the problem at this club. We win 3-1 away from home, and always want to improve on what we do, I just fail to see sometimes what will make people satisfied.

I'm always behind them. That doesn't mean I can't be critical. Performances have been dull for months.

Ross can fuck off as far as I am concerned. The job is to big for him

If he said that he need sacking instantly. The expectation in the league should be being top and consistently beating the opposition with style. Not passive, negative defensive football.

He has to go

Back