Premium Bonds - and winners list

Nowt for the third month in a row - not surprising as I cashed in 3/4 of my holding at the end of last year to pay for some home improvements. I'm now below the threshold where a win every month is to be expected so I think I'm going to take the rest out - or maybe leave a few hundred quid there in the hope of miracle.

Nowt for the third month in a row - not surprising as I cashed in 3/4 of my holding at the end of last year to pay for some home improvements. I'm now below the threshold where a win every month is to be expected so I think I'm going to take the rest out - or maybe leave a few hundred quid there in the hope of miracle.
Same as me. I've left £1000 in since start of year and won nothing. My luck with a lot more in than that wasn't much better

£100 for me this month, not complaining at all, I just hope for something bigger.
Mentioned this before, I have had £3 in for over 60 years and won FA, put a decent wedge in a year ago, won about £700 In a year. there's always next month.

Back