Premier Concourse

it's not the club's fault we've only just managed to get the lower bowl sold today. :lol:
Strange though, I thought we needed to give a decent amount of notice for opening it? Glad to see it open mind.

By the way if I get a chance I'm going to go round mine in the morning just to see if the Southend ticket has arrived, if it has I'll let you know, just think it would be easier handing it over after the match rather than me waiting till Monday to check!

Strange though, I thought we needed to give a decent amount of notice for opening it? Glad to see it open mind.

By the way if I get a chance I'm going to go round mine in the morning just to see if the Southend ticket has arrived, if it has I'll let you know, just think it would be easier handing it over after the match rather than me waiting till Monday to check!

Must of been already arranged in advanced, if they decided to open it then on they went with it.

top man! Cheers. :)

Back