Predictions for Wycombe away

Only the 2nd time this season I've gone into an away leave game thinking we gunna win, the other was accy Stanley, I'm not looking forward to the 10hour drive there n back like but i don't remember it being too bad last season

Grigg hat-trick, wyke with a couple of tap ins, mcgeady from a stunning free kick, o nien should get one and a couple from the lads at the back from corners.
10-9.

win 3-4. Go 3-0 down then Ozturk will come on, produce 3 screamers like against Hibs and McNulty will handball one over the line in the 92nd Minute. No VAR & everyone will appreciate how good league one really is because of it. Parkinson will chin Ainsworth in the tunnel but evade arrest until after the Tranmere game... and I'll find a tenner outside the ground. Get in.

How are you feeling going into Saturday’s game?

Confident of a good reaction from the players to the sacking of Ross?

Do you think it’s been a short week for Parkinson to make any impact on the team?

Wycombe are going great at the moment so a bad time to play them?

What’s your thoughts/views/scoreline predictions on how the game goes?
Win 3-0. McGeady to score any time at 3/1 = free beer Sat, 2 or more goals at 20/1 = free beer for the week and Willis to nod home from a corner, I might buy our lass something

We win 1-0...but then it's deemed null and void as we fielded an ineligible manager.
We are then subsequently deducted Bolton's 15 points , cos that was Parkinson's fault they went into administration. Bolton points are reinstated and they win the league with 100pts.
We avoid a third season in L1 as we are relegated.

Got a good feeling about this appointment, I think he'll do ok, and definitely get us promoted - he knows this league inside out, and certainly won't let us get bullied on the pitch as Jack Dross let happen.

Let's give the loudest, scariest, most decibel sounding Roker Roar on Saturday as the players kick -off.....show him just what a set of fans we are and what they mean to us.

Super Parky's Red n White Army. Super Parky's Red n White Army.

Ha'waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay FTM:cool:

Back