Predictions for the Swansea game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypocrisy again.

2-2

At last ..... now calm yersel down and look up what 'hypocrisy' actually means :lol:

I came on, made my prediction and asked another poster a question.

You came on, didn't make a prediction until I shamed you and answered for someone else.

2-1 - Anichebe & Defoe :cool::cool:

No idea re: the state of Borini, but if he is somehow magically back already without me having already heard, then 3-1 - with Borini getting the 3rd :p

At last ..... now calm yersel down and look up what 'hypocrisy' actually means :lol:
Are you claiming you weren't being hypocritical? You disrupted the thread by being rude when you could have said thankyou for my clarification.

No need to apologise.

2-1 Swansea think they'll be up for this because it's us and see it as their chance to make up for last week. I'll be ecstatic to be proved wrong as the Scum supporters in my local will be expecting a win for them and us rooted bottom. Need to continue to wind the ***** up and keep them on their place

Are you claiming you weren't being hypocritical? You disrupted the thread by being rude when you could have said thankyou for my clarification.

No need to apologise.

You don't have the right to 'clarify' someone else's post no matter how arrogant you are.

You obviously have no idea what 'hypocrisy' is :rolleyes:

I came on, made my prediction and asked another poster a question.

You came on, didn't make a prediction until I shamed you and answered for someone else.
Wtf :lol:

I came on here to make a prediction.

This clown came on to answer for someone else and start an argument.

Who's strange?

Would you want him answering on your behalf?
I started an argument by helping your thick heed understand someone's post? Strange one that :lol:

Not your business ..... now stop disrupting the thread.
It's a football forum, people discuss things. You sound so incredibly petty it's laughable. When I originally posted it was genuinely to help, but you derailed your own thread you utter helmet. Christ you're dense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back