Predictions for the Swansea game

Status
Not open for further replies.

FWIW if your defence is in decent shape you'll get a result. There defence is abysmal, it's just ours was worse on the 91st and 93rd minutes!!

Park and ride at junction 46 has you away quickly after the match also.

Cheers!
It's a shame as your squad looks good on paper and it was daft mistakes at the back that are costing you. You need a new manager.

You guys are a strange pair :lol:

Can't we all just get along :cry:;)

I strongly disagree

Would pay good money to continue reading this entertaining but nonsensical argument

We could nominate things for a regular "debate"

Got to love a mindless argument when neither person knows what or why they are saying things

90% of people are predicting an away win for the lads. I'm not saying that they don't have some reason for a bit of opimism, but when so many are in this frame of mind there is only one outcome.
Swansea 2 Sunderland 1.
Nothing we predict or think or write on here effects the performance on the pitch. Nothing wrong with a little confidence Sunderland have a history of playing well when the crowd are positive. It has worked the other way with ourselves as well.

If we are confident then we lose so what we have lost nowt. If we are confident and we win all the better as we can can use the positive crowd reaction to get the best out of the team.

Nothing we predict or think or write on here effects the performance on the pitch. Nothing wrong with a little confidence Sunderland have a history of playing well when the crowd are positive. It has worked the other way with ourselves as well.

If we are confident then we lose so what we have lost nowt. If we are confident and we win all the better as we can can use the positive crowd reaction to get the best out of the team.

I'll enjoy pre-match tomorrow because I'm confident we'll win.

At least I'll have that ...... if we lose I'll be just as pissed off whether I was confident or not.

A fixture as pivotal as this comes up every season its like a fork in the road ...ive become optimistic enough to be confidant we can beat Swansea...is this the year we finally win a game this important or like in the past will we miss a great opportunity and teams around us grab a draw or even a win ..lose tomorrow could undo all the good work done so far ...bloody football .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back