Predictions for the Swansea game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well...this is Sunderland....and things have been going ok ish last few weeks....meaning we're due a bump back to earth soon

And Swansea need to react to their thrashing last week

3-1 Swansea

Supported SAFC too long to be positive going into a game
Would normally agree but think Moyes will be hammering it home how important game is and how we need to be spot on mentally and physically.

Heart says early goal for us and we muller them. Head says early goal for them and we kickstart their season.

Heart: Swansea 1 Sunderland 2

Head: Swansea 1 Sunderland 1

Gerrin! I'm now gannin'! (ticket just arrived) :) Thanks to a great fellow SMBer! :)

I went to two games last season...Swansea away and Chelsea at home.

I actually saw us win twice, unlike other seasons.

So I will be a good omen! :D

Hawaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Gerrin your a good luck charm and saw that Khazri goal live.

Last edited:
Other than their home game with Palace (5-4) which was score line that teams only see once a season Swansea only manage a goal game at home. After last weeks 5 -0 drubbing which followed the 4 they conceded to Palace they will be concentrating on snatching a goal and hanging on to it. I don't see many goals in this game and the likely score is 1 -1. We could better that that however if the Lads score first and Swansea has to chase the game.

Fuck it for once am going to be positive
Swansea 1 safc 3
Swansea have been battered lately and they have the smallest and most un physical team in the league, and we are on a little roll.

Just put £5 on the win at 13/5. That would give me enough to buy a new bag for my fishing rod if I withdraw all of my funds

So thats us fucked!

90% of people are predicting an away win for the lads. I'm not saying that they don't have some reason for a bit of opimism, but when so many are in this frame of mind there is only one outcome.
Swansea 2 Sunderland 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back