Predictions for the Swansea game

Status
Not open for further replies.

I honestly can't call it, going to be very tricky with both teams fighting for their lives. All depends if they're up for it.

Gerrin! I'm now gannin'! (ticket just arrived) :) Thanks to a great fellow SMBer! :)

I went to two games last season...Swansea away and Chelsea at home.

I actually saw us win twice, unlike other seasons.

So I will be a good omen! :D

Hawaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

There's confident and over confident.

Imo this is a game we need to go to, players & supporters alike, in a confident mood.

Swansea are in a bit of turmoil and I believe Moyes will outsmart Bradley.

We need to get the atmosphere going from kick off and, hopefully, the players will put in a controlled performance ...... a free for all, like their game against Palace, wouldn't be beneficial imo.

We need to get hold of the ball and make them chase the game, this is a must win for them ..... Defoe & Anichebe will have enough to grab us a goal or two.

Last edited:
2-2
Bobley will have spent much time tightening his defence.
It's a game we should win on current form.
So we won't.
:(

1-1

1-2 Sunderland
Howz yer mate Fabio doing ? ?

2-2
Bobley will have spent much time tightening his defence.
It's a game we should win on current form.
So we won't.
:(
Tighten his defence ? Poor defenders all. Two full backs decent going forward mind.
They could make the midfield more defensive, but they are at home playing us fhs !
Bradley seems a positive guy and he will go for it imho.

Last edited by a moderator:
1-1

Howz yer mate Fabio doing ? ?

Tighten his defence ? Poor defenders all. Two full backs decent going forward mind.
They could make the midfield more defensive, but they are at home playing us fhs !
Bradley seems a positive guy and he will go for it imho.
They conceded 9 goals in the last two games, including the most one sided game ever.
If he's got any sense he'll do what Moyes did and drill his defence over and over.
I actually think we could be 3-0 up by half time.

They conceded 9 goals in the last two games, including the most one sided game ever.
If he's got any sense he'll do what Moyes did and drill his defence over and over.
I actually think we could be 3-0 up by half time.
So hope youre right because if we go in to chelsea game on back of another win, we will get something.

Well...this is Sunderland....and things have been going ok ish last few weeks....meaning we're due a bump back to earth soon

And Swansea need to react to their thrashing last week

3-1 Swansea

Supported SAFC too long to be positive going into a game

2-2. They deserve the game and a point turns out to be a better result than it should be.
This is the sort of game we would lose. Against the grain here but I'd be happy with a draw.
2-1 Swansea but I'd take a draw

I think a btts is buying money here

Just looked at physio room.
Fernandez cb and Ki both out due to broken toes .
Been better if Gylfi was out but both the above are a loss to Swansea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back