Predator police.

Years ago, one creepy fucker (Lincolnshire Police) followed my missus for several miles while she was driving home (no blue light though).

She walked into the house, visibly shaken. She told me she was been followed by this policeman. No sooner had she told me, this plod walked in through the door, completely uninvited.

I asked him what the fuck he was doing in our house (while inching towards the cutlery drawer). He mumbled something about her being careful with her speed driving too fast on country roads and left.

So, yes, I am fully prepared to believe that these slimeball rapist police exist out there, and that they abuse their authority.

Last edited:
He could have just not done it at all tbf.
@duff_man have you ever came over anything like this?

There was the Stephen Mitchell thing when I was up in Northumbria but had never met him.
Ultimately the % of wranguns is very low, ideally would be 0 but that will never happen.
Pretty certain that colleagues would report them if they suspected this sort of stuff was happening.

Years ago, one creepy fucker (Lincolnshire Police) followed my missus for several miles while she was driving home (no blue light though).

She walked into the house, visibly shaken. She told me she was been followed by this policeman. No sooner had she told me, this plod walked in through the door, completely uninvited.

I asked him what the fuck he was doing in our house (while inching towards the cutlery drawer). He mumbled something about her being careful with her speed driving too fast on country roads and left.

So, yes, I am fully prepared to believe that these slimeball rapist police exist out there, and that they abuse their authority.
Some bellend pulled behind my missus's car once when she was on the school run. First thing he did was flash his warrant card.Started having a go at her about her indicating too late to pull over. When she pointed out that if she'd indicated earlier it would have looked like sh was turning left at the junction before and someone could have pulled out in front of her he asked for her phone number. She asked why and he asked if she would meet him for a drink so she could apologise. She's too nice to tell him to fck off so she just walked away (a bit scared).
He was in the Bell that Saturday night and couldn't get away quick enough when he realised she was pointing him out to me

Wanker
I read ‘some women’ in the same way as I understand ‘my mate’ posts.
:lol:

Some bellend pulled behind my missus's car once when she was on the school run. First thing he did was flash his warrant card.Started having a go at her about her indicating too late to pull over. When she pointed out that if she'd indicated earlier it would have looked like sh was turning left at the junction before and someone could have pulled out in front of her he asked for her phone number. She asked why and he asked if she would meet him for a drink so she could apologise. She's too nice to tell him to fck off so she just walked away (a bit scared).
He was in the Bell that Saturday night and couldn't get away quick enough when he realised she was pointing him out to me

Wanker

Someone who used to get in the Bell who was a copper got in bother. Not 100% sure what for so won’t post but got hoyed out the force I think. Last few years this.

Wanker

That’s shocking mate - report the pervy bastard cos he ll do it again.

Wanker

Ffs man. Seems deep rooted this.
I know a few cops and they are sound tbf, mind one left his missus for a wpc but he reckons that’s rife anyway.

Last edited:
Ffs man. Seems deep rooted this.
I know a few cops and they are sound tbf, mind one left his missus for a wpc but he reckons that’s rife anyway.

It was rife in Farra nick. The horrible grey part at the back was accommodation and I’ve been reliably told that it was common for the off duty lads to be ‘truncheon deep’ on a regular basis.

I was fishing on horden beach in the dead of night. Walking back up the track I noticed a police car parked up, I thought they must be checking my car out. No they were checking each other out. Pc and wpc. Just necking on like. They nearly shit when turned my lights on.
There was the Stephen Mitchell thing when I was up in Northumbria but had never met him.
Ultimately the % of wranguns is very low, ideally would be 0 but that will never happen.
Pretty certain that colleagues would report them if they suspected this sort of stuff was happening.
40 odd found guilty a year, didn’t tell you the amount of accusations made but the ex commissioner reckoned there will be 5 times the amount going unreported. But tbf by the title they were always gonna go after the plod and get someone in to exaggerate.

Last edited:

Back