Pre-Workout supplement

Paxton

Striker
Looking for a new pre sup, any recommendations?

Recently I have tried C4 and One more rep, both had great results (If you can handle them, they hit you hard) but I am looking to try something new now.

Looking for a new pre sup, any recommendations?

Recently I have tried C4 and One more rep, both had great results (If you can handle them, they hit you hard) but I am looking to try something new now.

As good as Jack3d? Seriously :lol: I need a safe replacement for that.

Is C4 good?

As good as Jack3d? Seriously :lol: I need a safe replacement for that.

Is C4 good?
I have tried Jack3d many years ago, before it went illegal on the market. Best stuff I've ever tried, but also the most intense, the post-gym comedowns were f***ing horrific.

C4 and 1 M.R are both good supps, very similar to Jack3d, but not as effective.

I think I may get some Jack3d like, there is a new and 'safer' formula now isn't there?

I have tried Jack3d many years ago, before it went illegal on the market. Best stuff I've ever tried, but also the most intense, the post-gym comedowns were f***ing horrific.

I think I may get some Jack3d like, there is a new and 'safer' formula now isn't there?
Its a micro one, wonder what its like.

I use this
Logon or register to see this image

Its best I have had apart from Jack3d and has no comedown

Because they took out the DMAA.

I k is a bloke who bulk bought DMAA before it was banned and just makes his own 'Jack3d'

250g of caffeine is £6.99 on eBay. Get 60mg down you an hour before you train.

I don't like coffee.

Lad I train with swears by a fat burner called syndrex to give him an energy boost I've never heard of the stuff or seen it sold anywhere

Only ever tried jack3d before it was banned.

f***ing horrible. Tasted like shite. Made me feel itchy/tingly. Not sure it did anything else.

Only ever tried jack3d before it was banned.

f***ing horrible. Tasted like shite. Made me feel itchy/tingly. Not sure it did anything else.

Beta-alanine :lol:

Enjoyed the feeling when I took it like

Lad I train with swears by a fat burner called syndrex to give him an energy boost I've never heard of the stuff or seen it sold anywhere

Whats that like?

There was a canny fat burner I had recently, called ''detonate'' by Gaspari, gave me a great energy boost but it was found to contain crystal meth :eek:

Back