Pre Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

safcdccc

Are the club not capable of arranging any pre season fixtures other than the pointless exercise against the University?

Looked at Gloucestershires Pre-season Friendlies. They've got about 4 lined up.

No one wants to play us anymore it seems.

Looked at Gloucestershires Pre-season Friendlies. They've got about 4 lined up.

No one wants to play us anymore it seems.

Somerset have 4 and they are our first opponents in about 5 weeks time. It's concerning we've got the uni game arranged & that's it.

I thought it was a bit late.

Looks like we'll have a few lads overweight again when the season starts.

Crickey this is a bit late, I know some of them have been playing abroad but what have the rest been doing.
im assuming that its the official date when everyone has to be at the ground ie those from abroad as well. Keaton Jennings walks past my house most mornings around 8.30am.

Geoff cook is at the ground all the time. Watches all the teams train right from under 11's.

im assuming that its the official date when everyone has to be at the ground ie those from abroad as well. Keaton Jennings walks past my house most mornings around 8.30am.

Geoff cook is at the ground all the time. Watches all the teams train right from under 11's.

That's right, tomorrow is the day ALL the lads have to report back, those that didn't go away for the winter have been in training since January. All the lads that have been at home have already had their pre season fitness tests.

All good & well training, but we need to get some games arranged else we'll get hammered off Somerset.

All good & well training, but we need to get some games arranged else we'll get hammered off Somerset.

Seeing as how we haven't won the first CC game of the season since 2007, maybe going into the game "fresh" will change our luck.

That's right, tomorrow is the day ALL the lads have to report back, those that didn't go away for the winter have been in training since January. All the lads that have been at home have already had their pre season fitness tests.

Cheers thought it was a bit late for the lads who had stayed at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back