Pray for Bradley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poor little sod. It really is unfair that little bairns suffer like this.

The world is a fucked up cruel place at times
This.

Poor lad. And his family too. Life is cruel. What can anybody say or do other than to wish them well and say they are thinking of them. If there is ever a crumb of comfort for that family it is that their son touched the hearts of so many people, not only in the North East but across our entire country.

Bradley - you put a smile on the faces of hundreds of thousands. What a star!

Did you see her message yesterday, respectively asking people to stop PM'n asking he's still alive? :eek: I tell you, some people? They're such an inspiration for hope & endeavour but boy they must have to put up some idiots along the way...
:eek:

From his Mam on Facebook :cry:

Bradley has not been well the last few days, he has struggled to keep any food, medicine or fluid down which has resulted in him been in a lot of pain. The nurse has been out today and she has put a pump on that gives him anti sickness and a pump on that gives him morphine to help him feel better. I'm hoping he feels a little better once that's in his system.

Thank you for your continued support
Logon or register to see this image

Poor Bradley. This is so sad. And as for those idiots who have come up with those questions, they need to give their head a shake.

Reactions: PTR
It's a cruel world. Thoughts are with the young lad and his family.

Keep going son.

Yep, as the pool of moronic scratters increases by the day this social media thing will only get worse. Whats the solution? Some sort of monitoring/policing? Though these fuckwits are not breaking the law. Maybe it'll be so rife with scum in 20 yr or so, like a rough pub folk will just give it a miss.

seen a post on FB(safc banter) about him going yellow, hope its FB Bull sh*T , not good if cancer affectng organs.
Its true :cry: this was part of his Mams post on his Facebook page the other day 'Bradley is very tired today and hasn't been awake much, you can't see it on this photo but his skin colour is starting to change and he is looking yellow'.
Poor bairn :cry:.

Did you see her message yesterday, respectively asking people to stop PM'n asking he's still alive? :eek: I tell you, some people? They're such an inspiration for hope & endeavour but boy they must have to put up some idiots along the way...

When I was a baby (and had cancer) and I'd be in my pram (most likely attached to a machine) occasionally people would say to my Mam
"Awww. How long's he got?"

Fuck. Ing. Hell.
I have no idea how she could respond to that.

When I was a baby (and had cancer) and I'd be in my pram (most likely attached to a machine) occasionally people would say to my Mam
"Awww. How long's he got?"

Fuck. Ing. Hell.
I have no idea how she could respond to that.
Some people are just f***ing idiots.

Its true :cry: this was part of his Mams post on his Facebook page the other day 'Bradley is very tired today and hasn't been awake much, you can't see it on this photo but his skin colour is starting to change and he is looking yellow'.
Poor bairn :cry:.

:cry:

we all knew this day was coming. but kept grasping onto a small chance.

I feel really sorry for them all feeling that they need to update the public now. Having to write this stuff down every couple of days must be awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back