Pray for Bradley

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

becs

From his Mam on Facebook :cry:

Bradley has not been well the last few days, he has struggled to keep any food, medicine or fluid down which has resulted in him been in a lot of pain. The nurse has been out today and she has put a pump on that gives him anti sickness and a pump on that gives him morphine to help him feel better. I'm hoping he feels a little better once that's in his system.

Thank you for your continued support
Logon or register to see this image

Did you see her message yesterday, respectively asking people to stop PM'n asking he's still alive? :eek: I tell you, some people? They're such an inspiration for hope & endeavour but boy they must have to put up some idiots along the way...

How do people even think that is acceptable?

From his Mam on Facebook :cry:

Bradley has not been well the last few days, he has struggled to keep any food, medicine or fluid down which has resulted in him been in a lot of pain. The nurse has been out today and she has put a pump on that gives him anti sickness and a pump on that gives him morphine to help him feel better. I'm hoping he feels a little better once that's in his system.

Thank you for your continued support
Logon or register to see this image
Breaks my heart this, but then I remind myself to not be so selfish and take my lead from the bravest little boy I've ever seen.

I saw that and was horrified. Some people are so insensitive :evil:
Social Media absolutely brings out the worst in people.

When my Daughter was growing up she would get bumps and bruises like all kids. And every time I would cuddle my crying child and wish, with all the will in the world, that I could have that bump or bruise instead of my precious baby. I can't imagine what Bradleys Mam & Dad are going through. My heart goes out to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back