Prague

I feel cheated. We spent 3 nights looking for one
Absolute nightmare, I honestly felt like crying. Twats wouldn’t let me out until I didn’t stink of drink, brayed me all over and shackled me to a bed. When I eventually got let out I had no money or phone, just bummed a taxi to Wenceslas square and was lucky some of the lads were there to pay the taxi. I got a fuckin health service bill off the twats anarl. Great weekend though.

Absolute nightmare, I honestly felt like crying. Twats wouldn’t let me out until I didn’t stink of drink, brayed me all over and shackled me to a bed. When I eventually got let out I had no money or phone, just bummed a taxi to Wenceslas square and was lucky some of the lads were there to pay the taxi. I got a fuckin health service bill off the twats anarl. Great weekend though.
All off a midget? Was she strong like?
We ended up in a brothel, through no fault of our own like but we just drank the free shots had a few beers and fucked off.
Again, I feel cheated.

All off a midget? Was she strong like?
We ended up in a brothel, through no fault of our own like but we just drank the free shots had a few beers and fucked off.
Again, I feel cheated.
Nah, just a stupid amount of booze and wanker taxi drivers. The cünts sent me a medical/health bill anarl.

@kossoff you got the list I sent you still? Don't fancy typing it all again :lol:
In all it's glory:

Lambchops said:
Right mate - if you are not bothered about drinking in the centre then head slighty out to the Zizkov area for beers - lots of decent bars around that area - just wander and sup. More centrally you have Namesti Republiky which has an execellent selection of bars - mainstream ones in the hole - Husa is a chain bar, the dubliner and lion and ball for sports for sport if thats what you want etc

Centrally, basically from the museum down to Charles Bridge you have these

Výtopna - Railway Restaurant bit of a novelty thing but ok for a quick pint - whole place is a model railway and drinks are brought to you by train

Ocenění městského pivovaru - MINIPIVOVAR a RESTAURACE Praha 1 just a brewery pub just off wenceslas square

hooters girls / HOOTERS Vodičkova - hooters - does what is says on the tin

Theres a street of strip bars and a shite Irish bar in this part as well

Restaurant U provaznice | staropražský hostinec - best kept secret in the city centre - topper bait and always busy

Double trouble - cant find the website but canny bar full of fanny on a night

Coyotes Prague - Cocktails, Dinner and Dance | Coyotes Prague - Cocktails, Dinner and Dance - next door to the Hard Rock Cafe - canny on a night

The PUB Praha 1 - pull your own beer and your table is in competition with other tables and other bars in europe to see who can drink the most

https://www.oches.com/ - typical Irish bar

A bit further out for a night you've got James Dean Úvod | James Dean Prague which is pretty decent on a night - plenty of skirt

KARLOVY LAZNE is the 5 floored club right on the Charles Bridge - not my cup of tea but its worth a look on a Fr and Sat nihgt

Mainly just wander and if it looks like a bar then go in - the beer will be ok at the very least :)

Darlings is still the pick of the rippers as well

As busy as it gets Prague is still a topper place for a wander about and trying whatever bars you find

The main square will take your eyes out, plenty side streets to have a wander down and get a cheap beer.
Loads of the cheaper bars simply keep bringing you more beer and keep a tally on a bit paper on your table. You then take it to the bar to pay when you leave.
There's a cheap as owt bar right next to the zoo! Worked out about 40p a pint.
We stayed in the old town square, which was an ideal location, and as you say, just off the beaten track, we found some good bars frequented by locals, which sold pints of Staropramen iirc, for the equivalent of 40-50 pence.

Back