Prague

Here next weekend. Already got our digs sorted right in the old town square.

I imagine you get your eyes taken out for beers in the square so any recommendations close to the square but decent places. With the lads.

Also ideas for places on a night. @Lambchops giz a list.

The main square will take your eyes out, plenty side streets to have a wander down and get a cheap beer.
Loads of the cheaper bars simply keep bringing you more beer and keep a tally on a bit paper on your table. You then take it to the bar to pay when you leave.
There's a cheap as owt bar right next to the zoo! Worked out about 40p a pint.

I went last weekend on a stag, thoroughly enjoyed it. Nice cheap pints and plenty of bars.

We went to the Sparta game on the Saturday which was good!

I went last weekend on a stag, thoroughly enjoyed it. Nice cheap pints and plenty of bars.

We went to the Sparta game on the Saturday which was good!

I'm there Tuesday for a day on the beer and to go to see the Brazil game, should be a good day out. Been a while since I was there

Was disappointed with Prague when went with lads not as lively as expected , maybe we just went bad time of year as was late Feb

Think they’ve spent a lot of time trying to shake off the stag-do destination label.

For places to drink or eat, give these blokes on YouTube a watch: HONEST GUIDE

Some great tips in there.

As for the main square, we were told to avoid that too but went there anyway to have a drink; worked out about £4 a pint, so not particularly bad for us Londoners.

Think they’ve spent a lot of time trying to shake off the stag-do destination label.

Fair play , as say may also have been cos February , we were there for a lads 50th, bout 30 of us and all said expected more , mind you lovely city and would go back with the missus

Back