PPI

Has anyone hot an advice on how to reclaim Ppi? My parents who live 300 miles away have asked if I can do the claims for them. They've had lots of loans for car, credit cards etc but I won't have access to any paper work. I believe egg credit card is now Barclays but that's as much as I know.

No joy for me but black horse have finally found 3 accounts our lass had which they were previously saying they couldn’t find. Waiting on a decision.
Has anyone hot an advice on how to reclaim Ppi? My parents who live 300 miles away have asked if I can do the claims for them. They've had lots of loans for car, credit cards etc but I won't have access to any paper work. I believe egg credit card is now Barclays but that's as much as I know.
Use resolver.

pushing it now due to time limit

I sent a form off for one of these companies to do it for me the other day. I know I should have done it myself but I left it late and I'm not expecting anything so if I do get anything I don't mind then taking their cut.

pushing it now due to time limit

Do you need a initial response from the company by 29th or just to have sent the claim by 29th?

Use Resolver and just initially give as much info as you can. Both names and addresses lived in in the past and currently. Any further info can follow but get your complaint in.

Do you need a initial response from the company by 29th or just to have sent the claim by 29th?
Just need your complaint in. They have 8 weeks to respond. After 8 weeks or once you get your response you can approach the FOS.

Last edited:
Use Resolver and just initially give as much info as you can. Both names and addresses lived in in the past and currently. Any further info can follow but get your complaint in.

Just need your complaint in. They have 8 weeks to respond. After 8 weeks or once you get your response you can approach the FOS.
Nice one, cheers buddy!

Back