PPI

Never had one and never will....100% certain I never ever took out any sort of PPI

Sister on the other hand has had f***ing loads..all relatively small amounts

My understanding is one of the methods of bumping up the PPI payment is stating that it’s compulsory or highly recommended if the applicant had a poor credit rating. It’s why some folk agreed to PPI at nearly the same monthly fee as the loan repayment.
Aye, probably some of that but my understanding was it’s mainly because people who worked and had full sick pay, critical illness etc. we’re sold the insurance on the basis they couldn’t pay the loan back if they went off ill, when effectively they could.

I've got two in. With that and the pay out I got for the Equitable Life pension fiasco, it makes me reflect that the 90s really were a fantastic decade for the consumer financial services industry. Glad that chickens are coming home to rest.

North of £500 in 2013 off my own back as I remember being pressured into it from A&L.

Applied recently through a company and despite a few glimmers of hope, it appears I too was far too tight to pay for it.

I know some who have had 5 figures, and they're absolute goons when it comes to money.

3.5k. First got a letter turning down the claim then they paid it immediately then about 2 years later they paid it again... I never spoke to them and after about a year I felt safe enough to spend it!

who has had the biggest payout.

Dates closing in and ive just put one in after friends told me they got 18k paid out

I knew they were daft with money and that proved it
I agree, Epps. If anything had extra payments on top of the interest, I binned it. I'm now sitting here having paid thousands less out over the years and the idiots who have got £200 back are giving it the big one... :)

I agree, Epps. If anything had extra payments on top of the interest, I binned it. I'm now sitting here having paid thousands less out over the years and the idiots who have got £200 back are giving it the big one... :)

Maybe we fucked up when we were young and daft. I remember refusing it on a car loan, did I fuck know Barvlaycard were going to rob me.

Looking back I’m glad they hoyed my cash into a savings policy and paid me compo.

Back