Powerlifting/Strength Training Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 26533
  • Start date

I pulled a tendon in my left wrist around June last year, so I had to go easy on the weight training. To make matters worse I then fell of my bike in August and broke my scaphoid bone in my left wrist so I was fully out of action for a few months.

I have recently started to get back into strength training again and although noticeable I've regressed a bit, I'm quickly building my strength up again. Just takes a bit of motivation and will power to get back into it.

My ex partners funeral on Tuesday bought a Hugo boss jacket online 50 inch chest I look like a 12 year old child on there first day at school! You don't realise how much size you've put on until you try and buy shirts and dress clothes my legs in the dress pants I look like I've been poured in Nicki Minaj style

Sorry to interrupt the experts. I’m weak as they come. Literally no arm muscle. Just wanted to buy a cheap dumbbell set to start

Just struggling to decide what weight I should buy. Any ideas?

4kg or 6kg or someit?

They've start doing competitions at my gym the one this week was 60kg as many times as possible. I'd already trainned shoulders and tris and got 40, think the best was 65 all this for a pair of shorts I didn't want, it felt like cardio I had a sweat on :lol:

Back