Potential of -10 in the north east

:lol:

I'd have them round here but we can't get Dad's wheelchair in the house. They just come round in the summer and we have a cuppa on the drive sat on dining chairs :lol:
This description has my Mrs saying she talks to you dad. Has he a motorised wheelchair or scooter?

Logon or register to see this image

Is it one of these? - Ring Necked Parakeet. There are quite a few that hang around Backhouse Park.
That's what we have, about thirty I would say. They spend all day in Ward Jackson park but nest near the Rossmere estate. They fly over our house at dusk every day summer and winter, just above the roof tops, you hear them coming before you see them.

The ringleaders okay mind, one night last summer I was in the garden quaffing wine and I'm sure he squawked " FTM" as he flew over.

Last edited:
theres one hanging round westoe crown and the old westoe pit graveyard

its a ring necked one..green

it is quite conceivably a wild one as they have several established populations across the coutnry now..they have a population that are living wild in edinburgh now as well

they are quite hardy as they hail from norther india I believe...foothills of the himalayas..they have a population that are living wild in edinburgh now as well

no problem with food as theres loads of bird feeders round here..seen it on quite a few

Back