posts getting deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hue Jorgan

Striker
good afternoon Moderators

I am beginning to get a bit cheesed off, as are other forum members with posts getting deleted for no apparant reason, I always try to post something half decent and I have never posted anything libelous of that I am sure

I am not a worky ticket or a twelve year old nugget, I am a grown man

I have had at least 50 posts deleted when I questioned this practice of censorship in a thread, jeez the threads were not even contraversial threads just discussions.

I understand that some idiots do get carried away and start to say stuff that can get you into some deep trouble, but what I do not undersatnd is the childish attitude of some mods.

I have suggest that all mods are accountable (to some point) and if a libelous post is made that person is warned by pm.

other than that I find that if a mod deletes one of MY posts (or others for that matter) its because I seem to have hit a nerve that they do not agree with, and it seems to give them the right to delete it becasue they do not agree with it.

there is a curent thread about this subject, and it was over 120 post long, this has been edited down to 99, 10+ of those were mune asking why MY posts were being deleted.

Many posters seem to think this forum is going downhill because of this practice, I for one am beginnig to agree, which I never thought I would do.

I don't know if this is possible, but I would CHALLANGE any mod to show my deleted posts have been 'bad' in anyway, I assure they have not. if there is a record of deleted posts, I challange you to read them and see my point.

I fully expect no reply to this post, and I even think this will be deleted when the childish and imature mod sees it!

The whole thing is becoming rather tiresome, I enjoy(ed) the forum and the banter but this post deleting is wrong, childish and destroying the whole thing

if the owner (or the mods) are that shit scared of being sued you should shut the whole thing down and have done with it.

there is something called freedom of speech, and within reason this should be allowed to flourish, without getting the owners of the board into trouble.

The problem imo is that mods do not seem to be accountable, and in some case we do not even really know who they are, this is not right.

Anyway I hope those who matter get to reqad this, and if not the person who deletes this is an utter utter retard fuckwit! (and thats my only swearword)

thank you for reading, and please please something MUST be done about this childish attitude as it WILL destroy the forum as we know it of that I am sure.

Regards

Hue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back