Post Scunny press interview

The interviewer will say something along the lines of 'we've got to just pick ourselves up and go again haven't we' and 'you haven't had much time on the training ground with the lads yet with the games coming thick and fast, I'm sure you'll be happy to have that time now to implement some of your ideas'?

RR interviewer: 'Charlie do you think the 3-0 defeat to a club marginally in thr footall league was a good result?'

CM: 'Yes, best result in thr clubs history'

RR: 'Totally agree. We are really impressed you managed to get Stevie Wonder to paint that picture on the South Stand wall as well'

You forgot the part where he then goes on to slag the fans off who attended the game as well.

RR interviewer: 'Charlie do you think the 3-0 defeat to a club marginally in thr footall league was a good result?'

CM: 'Yes, best result in thr clubs history'

RR: 'Totally agree. We are really impressed you managed to get Stevie Wonder to paint that picture on the South Stand wall as well'

We can't expect to beat a League Two club man, we didn't sell out our allocation.

"its a tough place to play and they out thought, out muscled and out played us. They are a decent side and good luck to them... what times the bus leaving??"

The interviewer will say something along the lines of 'we've got to just pick ourselves up and go again haven't we' and 'you haven't had much time on the training ground with the lads yet with the games coming thick and fast, I'm sure you'll be happy to have that time now to implement some of your ideas'?
I read that in that interviewers voice

Ive decided i dont like him either

He’ll mention the nailed on pen we should have had after 5 minutes and say that would have changed the game

It was a pen but that in no way excuses what happened tonight

Back